Wednesday, September 19, 2012

14 years

 today's anniversary is one of the great markers in my life
today 14 years ago i married my best friend
marriage is that great binding promise of a future together
of making a life as one ... 
counting back the years .... all part of
our journey ... be sure to enJOY yours
as the years seem to slip by fast ...
 i love tulips .... had 100's everywhere
still love my dress ....
might do the whole bridesmaids dress thing differently now
.... but that's how it goes
.... we were married at our Church
Ashburton Baptist ....
same place my parents were married
my dad & I entered a full, actually over flowing church ... people standing
 the sound of all those voices in song ....
wonderful memories ...
Oscar thinks i'm a princess .... awhhh 
(took me some time but i recently worked out
that when he refers to a 'princess' ... he means a bride!)
thankyou my husband xxoo

4 comments:

Cas said...

awww too cute :)defintely one couple that will live happily ever after :)

Karen said...

No wonder he thinks you're a Princess, gorgeous pics Wendy. Happy Anniversary to you and Craig, I hope you're having a night out on the town to celebrate. xx

Bronwyn said...

Just lovely! Congrats on 14years! Have a lovely special day/night hehe

Yes, the bridesmaid thing can come back to bite you - being a matron of honour next April may see some revenge exacted on me by my sister lol!

Katherine said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! Another great post! xx