Saturday, March 5, 2011

moved in ...

... and at last I can tell you all about it!
The 'move' went well, exhausting, a great wall of boxes, things everywhere etc etc ...
the usual ... still no internet set up which is starting to drive me batty!!
But I am still here ... & now have my sewing machine set up in my new studio ... even sewed a couple of quilt tops this week ... couple of babies due to people in my life!
So asap I will get back to you with some pics ...
.... pics of our new home set up!
.... pics of new projects
.... pics of ideas
.... and more regular news ....

.... sitting in an airport right now .... yeah my life seems up-side-down sometimes!!!
Heading off to some sunshine & doing nothing for 10 days ... see you on the flip side!

2 comments:

Care said...

hooray! so happy to hear you are still out there somewhere! :o)

enjoy your sunshine!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holiday....sounds like it is well deserved!