Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I went to Sydney for the weekend ... SIT Part 1/4

I left my boys at home & had a long weekend away ...
... went to "Sew It Together" SIT
... which was held in Melbourne last year but for other reasons I didn't get there!
What is SIT?
A group of creative like-minded bloggers ...
... Sheridan of "Chaletgirl" put the whole thing together ...
Amazing task & incredible result
.... workshops, shopping, sharing, gifts, sponsors, Sample Swaps
& meeting people!
Fabulous fu
n!
Thankyou to Bron who 'told' me I should go!!
Great fun weekend together & I enjoyed getting to know you better!
Thanks Sheridan .... and a huge Thankyou to the sponsors ... we were given an awesome show bag full of amazing goodies!
Thankyou:
Hawthorne Threads
Material Obsession
Craft Schmaft
Saffron Craig
Prints Charming
etc etc ....
I also managed to catch up with some Sydney extended family ...
including the infamous Great Aunt Lillian ... who was in fine form!
(can hardly believe how much all the little people have grown!)

No comments: