Thursday, October 15, 2009

Purple & Green Local Block Swap

I actually have 73 blocks of variations . . .
Isn't it just looking wonderful!
I just LOVE it!
A few of us are making some extras to swap . . .
for our last meeting before we break for
Christmas & New Year . . . then to meet in Feb
with a catch up on how we are all
coming along with piecing together & quilting etc
. . . Thanks to: Nicole, Katherine, Kylie, Lizzie, WendyS,
Jenn, Louise, Lisa, Jo & Sam
"Thank you" - It has been great fun!

We're planning another . . .

This time in Red & Aqua . . . Windmills/Whirly-Gigs
with a plain background . . .
Would you like to join us?
Meet once a month to personally swap our blocks
(Melbourne, Australia)
but if you live outside of Melbourne
& you'd like to post them you are welcome
to join in the fun too!
artwendy@bigpond.net.au

1 comment:

Katherine said...

73! I don't think I counted that many. What are you planning for your quilt? I'm thinking maybe 2...one for each of my girls? It looks great Wendy! Also what fabric for the back and binding?