Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whirl Baby Whirl ....

I love these cutie Whirly Gigs that we've been making in our
Red & Aqua block swap this year ...
I will be glad however when we have finished as these teeny tiny ones
are a bit fiddly & I have made heaps ....
making x2 quilts for our cabin!
Aim high I say!


Having our Block Swap at Bron's place this Friday ....
... looking forward to her show n'tell ....
She's made some bigger WG's too ....
(stole her pic below!)
Mine went into a certain new niece's
(whom I haven't yet met!)

little quilt!
and my blogless friend Louey
has also made extras with a different neutral background ...
Love Love Love them ....
I will make more at some point ...

2 comments:

Cathy Hutton said...

Mine are on their way to you. Posted them yesterday so you should probably have them tomorrow or Friday...then to work out what I am going to do with them...could be a cot quilt if this baby is a girl....not sure!

Miranda said...

Love those whirly gigs! Happy house hunting, hope you find a new place soon that will be just as special. My thoughts are prayers are with you and your family too.