Friday, June 4, 2010

The 50 Mark ....



So I decided to do x2 draws for my Owl-y cutn'pasted Wendy designed Stationary!
Why? ... you ask = Because I now have 50+ followers of course!


Draw 1 - Yay ... the lucky Miranda!
(New Friends from Melbourne Modern Quilters!)
Draw 2 - Double Yay ... Bronwyn!
(Friend from our little local Red & Aqua Block Swap!)
AND
Remember I said I'd do another draw from those who'd left me lovely messages from last week!


Draw 3 - Whooo Hooo! Care
(Bloggy Mate from the USA who I have not met in person but is a really lovely person & who the whole "i spy" thing started with!)

Thankyou for all your lovely comments!
I wish I could click my fingers & have a weekend away creating lovely things with all of you guys!

3 comments:

Care said...

YIPPEEE!!!! I am so excited! Thank you so much; I'll be sitting on the mailbox, watching and waiting! :o)

And congrats on reaching 50 followers!!

Bronwyn said...

Thanks Wendy!!!!!!!!!!
Ta whit WAHOOOOOO!

Miranda said...

Oh my goodness, this is so exciting! thankyou so much for making my day and probably my week :)