Wednesday, January 20, 2010

i.spy ..... only one more spot!?

I have just one more place!
First in, best dressed!!!

Get in quick ....
... if you'd like to play "i.spy"

All you need to do
is make a comment pronto
... on my post 1.2.3. Let's play ...
Above: Fabrics to be cut to our 4" square size
for the swap from another Wendy
Below: Squares winging their way my way ...
From Diane! Thanks girls ... looking great!
Kathleen has also got her "i.spy"
fabrics act all together ... Yay!
Go on you can do it !!
.... right now
... or you'll miss out ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These fabrics look FANTASTIC!!!! Bad luck about that other friend who forgot to email you her photo.... xxxxx

ARTwendy ... said...

Very funny friend .... I know you'll get your act together! I noticed that you didn't sign your name against this comment!!!